Our client, a leader in the retail industry is hiring their Controller reporting directly to the CFO. This position is accountable for the financial planning and accounting operations for the Company.
- Supervise the General Accounting, Accounts payables, Payroll, Taxes, Financial Planning and Budgeting.
- Maintain a comprehensive set of controls to mitigate risks.
- Ensure that all reports comply with GAAP.
- Preparation of Financial and Bank reports packages.
- Cash Management functions.
- Tax filings functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or CPA preferred
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years in supervisory experience.
- Fully bilingual
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Power Point, Word)
Compensation: $85 - $95K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus performance bonus and fringe benefits.