Our client, a prestigious Law Firm is hiring their Comptroller. This role is the Right Hand for the Partners in all administrative matters including all the accounting functions and personnel related matters for the Firm.
- Coordinate the monthly billing processes
- Full accounting cycle
- Manage accounts payables and receivables
- Cash management
- Monthly financial statements
- Year-end financial statements
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- 7 plus years of related experience
- Process improvement initiatives in procedures and flowcharts
- Knowledge of accounting systems, and invoicing.
- Growth opportunities to manage new lines of business
Compensation: Commensurate to years of experience Includes base salary, performance bonus, 401-k, pension plan, and a complete package of fringe benefits.