Our Client, a Real State and Investment Advisory Firm is hiring their Comptroller. This position is responsible for managing the day to day activities within the financial and accounting reporting to the Director of Operations.
- Maximize the return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures control and reporting systems.
- Responsible of the full accounting cycle.
- Oversight responsibilities over the operations to minimize losses and guarantee the best financial operation return.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 10+ years of relevant experience in supervisory experience is a must
- Budgeting, forecasting experience.
- Robust knowledge of GAAP Accounting.
- Start up experience nice to have
- Consolidated financial statements.
- P & L statements and variance analysis.
- Strong knowledge of audit procedures and requirements.
Compensation: $80K - $85K Base Salary, commensurate with candidate experience and excellent fringe benefits.