Our client, a top developer in PR is looking for a comptroller for a startup. This position is responsible for managing the day to day activities within the financial and accounting reporting to the managing director and dotted line to the CFO of the conglomerate.
- Maximize the return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures control and reporting systems.
- Oversight responsibilities over the operations to minimize losses and guarantee the best financial operation return.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 10+ years of relevant experience in related industries such as entertainment, hospitality and restaurants preferred.
- Budgeting, forecasting experience.
- Robust knowledge of GAAP Accounting.
- Knowledge of Cost accounting.
- Intercompany transaction experience.
- Consolidated financial statements.
- P & L statements and variance analysis.
- Strong knowledge of audit procedures and requirements.
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate experience