Our Client is hiring a Comptroller. This position will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities related to the area of accounting, treasury and assisting in the strategic planning of the organization.
- Prepare current results reports and financial statements of the company
- Responsible for monthly closing
- Compliance with timeline in the accounting closing process
- Prepare the documents, implements, and supervises the company's disbursement processes
- Responsible for the supervision of the accounting
- Supervise in the Accounting department
- Maintain banking relations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA license
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Preparation of financial statement
- Fiscal and statutory knowledge
Compensation: $90-95K Base commensurate with candidate’s experience plus performance bonus and excellent fringe benefits.