Our Client, a Financial Institution is hiring a Compliance Manager. This position will be responsible for the coordination, implementation and administration of the Bank Secrecy Act Compliance Program.
This position is responsible to monitor compliance with federal laws and regulations such as the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti Money Laundering.
- Provide support in the reviewing of new accounts in order to be in compliance with regulations
- Support the BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance Officer
- Provide recommendations to improve internal controls
- Investigate suspicious transactions and submit Suspicious Activity Reports
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA / CAAMS License nice to have
- 10+ years of experience in regulatory compliance
- Previous experience and knowledge in BSA, Patriot Act and Consumer Banking laws and regulations
- Proficient in English & Spanish (oral and written)
Compensation: $60K - $65K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus fringe benefits.