Our client, a leader in the Healthcare Industry is hiring a Compliance and Quality Assurance Officer who will be reporting directly to the Chief Compliance Officer. This position will be responsible for the project monitoring, data analysis, generating reports, supporting the compliance work plans, and monitoring of performance measures for the Compliance and Quality Department. This position will support general compliance activities to comply with regulatory standards.
- Receive and investigate compliance concerns from staff
- Assist in the preparation for external audits and surveys
- Ensure compliance with all laws and regulations
- Provide recommendations to the Chief Compliance Officer for better compliance assurance
- Reporting to the Management Team
- Training to the Team
- Work with operational functional unit management and staff to identify monitoring areas; collect, analyze, and interpret data and report results of monitoring initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Pharmacy Technician or Juris Doctor nice to have
- Previous experience in the Health Industry
- Previous experience working with Excel, Power Point and Word
- Previous knowledge in HIPAA (Security and Privacy) and Fraud, Waste and Abuse (FWA)
- Knowledge in pharmacy operations, health insurance process, third-party or medical billing a plus
- Fully bilingual
Compensation: $34K - $40K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.