Our Client, a leader in the Banking Industry is hiring multiple positions of Compliance Analysts. This position will report directly to the Compliance Manager.
This position will be responsible for assisting in the execution of the bank’s compliance procedures.
- Investigate suspicious activities in the business units and wire transfers
- Review all the alerts in the monitoring applications
- Monthly wire transfer reports
- Review customer profiles to assure the minimal risk
- Open new customers accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related fields
- 1+ year of experience in compliance of financial institutions
- Anti-Money Laundering Certification (CAMS) is desirable
- Proficient in computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office, databases)
- Fully bilingual
Compensation: $38K - $45K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.