Our Client, a Financial Industry is hiring a Compliance Analyst. This position will be responsible to in the compliance department in the duties related to the prevention and detection of irregular activities following the local and international laws and regulations.
- Support the Compliance Coordinator by working with the business to identify fraud and irregular activities
- Review flags and exceptions raised in the automated monitoring system
- Maintain the information and documentation in the software system
- Review and analyze new accounts applications
- Assist in the compliance officer tasks
- Perform periodic reviews of bank and insurance customers
- Review and analyze wire transfers
- Refer irregular activities for further investigation
- Provide strategic thinking around financial growth initiatives
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field
- CAMS or CFE certifications a plus
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Fully bilingual (English/Spanish)
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate’s experience plus excellent fringe benefits.