Principal Functions: To develop, establish and maintain sales and marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the sales activities marketing, advertising, branding, and promotional activities of the organization. Establish and cultivate exceptional customer service and support experiences.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets and meets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution
- Assigns sales territory to sales representatives.
- Creates, evaluates and monitors Sales KPIs, metrics and Score Cards
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and service of competitors.
- Evaluates market trends and makes necessary adjustments.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Expand and develop marketing platforms including social media outlets
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Create marketing presentations
- liaison with media and advertising
- Collaborate with the sales teams
- Monitor industry best practices
- Overall responsibility for brand management, product launching and corporate identity
- Work closely with marketing agencies
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Oversees and monitors productivity of all customer facing positions (Contact Center, Reception, Corporate Accounts Coordinator)
- Assures exceptional service experience is met and sustained in accordance with company standards.
- Uses Score Cards, KPIs and Voice of the Customer surveys to determine satisfaction levels and recommendations.
- Communicates customer feedback and employee engagement to Management.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve team efficiency.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Sales Management
- 10+ years’ experience in all aspects of developing and managing sales and marketing strategies
- Experience managing and supervising sales and customer service personnel
- Technical and sales forecasting and marketing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present strategy and results to staff members at every level of the organization
- Fully proficient in MS Office
- Proven experience in customer service driven culture
- Proven record in Clinical/Reference, Health Care and/or Occupational Medicine industry
- Fully Bilingual