We are opening new markets with innovative products in the cardiovascular specialty. The Field Clinical Specialist Imaging, Transcatheter Mitral & Tricuspid Therapies (TMTTs), will provide education on all aspects of the device. This includes support of pre, intra, and post-procedural echo serves as main point of contact within own business unit for assigned territory and customer base utilizing full understanding of cardiovascular anatomy, pathology and physiology.
This role requires minimum 5 years of experience in OR with knowledge of Cardiovascular procedures. Experience in Cath lab interventional echocardiography and TEE. Background includes direct handling of cardiovascular devices, implantation and troubleshooting techniques related to equipment, tools and products for device implants. Candidates must possess a Certification in RDCS within ARDMS or equivalent certification and Bachelor’s Degree, be fully bilingual (English and Spanish) and willing to travel 35%-45% of the time.
- Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and hospital staff on all aspects of technical matters related to products and procedures including imaging through conducting and/or coordinating one-on-one ad hoc training sessions and in-service structured education programs on one technology.
- Provide intraprocedural echocardiographic guidance using trans-esophageal echo (TEE) to ensure optimal imaging during the implantation of transcatheter devices.
- Evaluation of echocardiographic imaging (2D, 3D, Doppler, M-Mode, etc.) for the purposes of patient selection, screening and procedural planning
- Education of internal and external stakeholders on mitral- and tricuspid echo evaluation and screening for TMTT procedures as well as intra-procedural echo guidance.
- Responsible for certification of the centers, physicians and other related staff, as well as EW personnel and as outlined within EW SOP
- Evaluation of pre- and post-procedural valvular regurgitation and pressure gradients to evaluate procedural outcome
- Fully monitor clinical support activities, changes in the market and assigned accounts, as well as, competitive activity with cross-functional teams (e.g., sales)
- Identify potential adoption strategies; Responsible for upselling in key strategic accounts working in conjunction with Business Managers
- Validate software and hardware updates in the field as applicable.