Our Client, a leader in the healthcare industry is hiring a Chief Financial Officer. This position is responsible of administer, monitor and direct the Company’s financial activities.
- Develop financial goals in order to suit the Company’s goals
- Design and implement annual strategic financial plans
- Create financial statements and reports to comply with the standards required
- Prepare cash flow projections
- Sustain meetings with the Directives to present the results of the progress
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financial and Accounting or related fields
- 8+ years of experience in the healthcare management and/or health insurance industry
- CPA is nice to have
Compensation: Commensurate with the candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.