Our client, a manufacturing Company is hiring a CFO. This position is responsible to provide financial planning, budget management and lead all the accounting functions.
- Establish benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance.
- Monitoring and analysis of operating results vs budget. Supervise daily operations of the finance and accounting operations.
- Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts.
- Financial analysis for contract negotiations, product investments and business plans.
- Ensure compliance with local and federal regulations.
- Participate in the development of the Corporation’s plans and programs a strategic partner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 10+ years of experience in financial management.
- Supervisory experience.
Compensation: $90K-$110K Base Salary commensurate with experience, company car plus bonus and fringe benefits