Published: June 7, 2022
- Roadshow and event planning- do everything required to ensure both internal and external events attended by our CEO are a huge success: scheduling, sending invites, managing the attendee list, organize venues, and ensure smooth logistics during the events.
- Outbound communications- draft investor correspondence and execute on targeted marketing campaigns to engage highest-value prospects through the firm's educational materials.
- Steward of data- update and maintain the accuracy of client data within the firm's CRM systems, spearhead efforts to ensure client data integrity, embracing responsibility for actively enriching the database.
- Manage investor-related logistics - complex calendar management and extensive travel coordination. Provide printed documents ahead of meetings, owning the collection of materials from others across the firm. Ensure meeting room and Zoom conference calls are set up prior to meetings. Collect notes post-meeting, transferring them to digital format and logging them in our CRM systems. Filing documents post meeting.
- Meeting preparation and follow up- support our CEO by providing high quality and insightful background information on current and prospect limited partners ahead of meetings. Assist with post-meeting communication, ensuring follow through of any outstanding items discussed during the meeting.
- We seek to hire highly motivated individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, have sound judgment, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic background at a highly ranked school.
- 2+ years of experience in a demanding and fast-paced work environment.
- Fluent in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Professional, mature and reliable candidate, impeccable work ethic and strong ownership mindset.
- Extremely organized with keen attention to detail and concern for quantitative accuracy.
- Ability to multitask, switch focus with ease, and work efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get things done.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven self-starter who can work independently in a team‐oriented environment.
- You are passionate about blockchain and will go the extra mile to research and learn about the latest developments in the ecosystem to become a trusted thought partner to our firm's clients.
- You have an intimate understanding of venture, and/or hedge fund strategies, and can handle yourself successfully with complex financial concepts.
- You have experience working with large datasets in Excel, Python, and/or SQL, and can quickly get up to speed on our software stack (Salesforce, HubSpot).