AGUADILLA AREA: Our client is a dynamic, growing company in the Aguadilla area of Puerto Rico. We seek a highly skilled call center sales manager, with flawless spoken and written English who can motivate sales and service representatives to achieve specific daily goals and champion the department to deliver defined corporate objectives. This leadership position will be responsible for daily operations and the development of opportunities to improve conversion, efficiencies, customer service levels, deliver specific sales objectives, and support the call center in all facets. The candidate must reside or be willing to relocate to the Aguadilla area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall management of a high-energy contact center sales and support team of nearly 50 employees
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading assistant managers, team leaders and representatives as they execute specific daily sales and support objectives
- Develop and execute sales and marketing business plans
- Foster teamwork and cohesiveness aligned with company culture. Work with marketing to develop specific campaigns
Work with IT Department in the further development of reporting programs and systems as well as conduct system audits, QA call monitoring and Performance Improvement Planning
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- 6+ year experience in a similar position; MUST have managed a sales and service team of minimum 20 persons
- Flawless spoken and written English, a MUST
- Bachelor's Degree; Master's Degree Preferred.
- Sales and Marketing business planning
- Proven leadership & management skills.
- Approximately 20% travel is required to support the ecosystem managed. In the event of a disaster, the employee may be required to travel to and work from a different location.
Span of Control:
Direct & indirect reports.