Published: July 2, 2021
- Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas.
- Prioritizes value stream activities based on new product introductions, transfer activities, equipment efficiencies, and materials supply among others.
- Makes budgetary recommendations on capital expenditures, direct/indirect labor needs, and other value stream spending needs.
- Responsible for the implementation and management of the Sensor Fabrication value stream with direct ownership for production and engineering activities to meet supply, production, quality, and cost objectives.
- Plans and administers procedures and budgets applicable to the Sensor Fabrication program and the Sensor Fabrication value stream in Juncos.
- Selects and develops direct/indirect labor personnel to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the value stream.
- Responsible for the management of the Sensor Fabrication transfer program from Northridge to Juncos.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with 5+ years of managerial experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with 5+ years of managerial experience.