The Business Developer is responsible for expanding market and sales opportunities as established within the company's business plan. Must possess high levels of knowledge regarding power industry practices. You will also need to have Rockwell product knowledge and business experience in providing solutions to industrial customers. The Business Developer is responsible for the ROI of the sales business for the country.
- Ability to work with the sales force and offer their experience on the necessary needs of the products and / or services.
- Manage and implement new and existing product launch, promotion and marketing programs.
- Understand market conditions, competitive forces and identify growth opportunities.
- Offer advice to sellers and technical personnel of the products and / or services offered.
- Define new markets for emerging product technologies within the company.
- Effectively communicate the commercial and technical problems of the products to the sales force and / or customers.
- Maximize efficiency through new customer relationship management.
- Possess knowledge of the products to provide effective and assertive solutions to situations or new business opportunities.
- Coordinate the execution of all services for clients, such as testing, implementation, training and ongoing support.
- Ensure that the sales channel is clearly structured and interacts effectively with other business units within the company.
- Provide assistance in the development of presentations, product training plans, and marketing collateral.
- Make sales presentations that highlight the benefits and / or qualities of the products, ROI and the value they represent for the company.
- Able to lead a team of both sellers and customers.
- Complete projects and special requests in a timely and positive manner within a specified time frame.
- Perform assigned tasks with little or no supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in sales of products and / or services, designing or implementation of power solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of the resale, retail, wholesale, and manufacturing industries
- Ability to carry out and develop new sales agreements with future clients at an executive level
- Experience in the sale of multiple lines of products and / or services
- Excellent communication skills and oral and written presentation
- Ability to create and edit sales materials and presentations
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)