Our Client, a leader in the Healthcare Industry is hiring an Assistant Chief Financial Officer. This position is responsible to assist the CFO in all the financial aspects to assure the proper compliance.
- Help in daily financial operations tasks
- Handle the accounting transactions and month-end closing
- Create financial statements and reports to comply with the GAAP standards
- Prepare projections and profitability analysis
- Financial reporting to the CFO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financial and Accounting or related fields
- CPA is nice to have
- 10+ years of experience in the Insurance and/or Healthcare Industry
- Knowledge in GAAP standards and regulations
- Proficient in oral and written communication (English and Spanish)
Compensation: Commensurate with the candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.