Our client, a large Conglomerate in the Technology Industry is hiring an Agile Software Delivery Manager to join their Analytic Team. This position will be responsible for coordinate, execute and drive the timely delivery of software solutions projects. The individual will support both Waterfall and Scrum methodology and will manage multiple projects that make up large-scale web and mobile products.
- Work with the project team to establish project and overall program requirements through key stakeholders
- Develop the baseline project plan/ charter and schedule/incorporate multiple project plans into one overall project plan
- Successful delivery of multiple software releases for a portfolio of solutions that will be used worldwide
- Mentoring and coaching on the elements of project execution as well as establishing and implementing standards, processes, and procedures, facilitating meetings, and working with product owner(s)
- Set up for software release projects
- Evaluate the reasonableness of the schedule, ensure that work is accomplished, validate those resources are used as planned, and update the schedule as the project progresses
- Create project status and meetings
- Bachelor Degree in Information System, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- PMP and/or Scrum Master Certification is a plus
- 5+ years of related software project management
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Scrum and Waterfall experience
- Kanban knowledge a plus
- Exposure with Jira, Confluence and other Atlassian products
- Previous experience with Agile methodologies
Compensation: Commensurate to candidate experience, includes base salary and excellent package of fringe benefits.