Published: September 4, 2019
- Sell on a consultative basis Digital and Print advertising to new and existing customers. Maintain an excellent level of service to sustain a lasting business relationship.
- Conduct personal visits to the assigned accounts in order to obtain the closing of the contracts with the expected level of increase or revenue retention within the time period required.
- Efficient account planning to meet customer expectations in order to achieve the maximum revenue potential for the company and the best possible return on investment for the customer.
- Responsible for processing orders, obtain all required information from client and follow-up with client after closing sale.
- Accountable for obtaining daily per day and revenue assigned objectives.
- Provide a daily sales activity report including weekly sales forecast with the highest level of accuracy of expected results.
- Conduct business in and ethical manner and practices.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree on Business Administration or Marketing preferably or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Fluent in English and Spanish
- Minimum 3 year experience in consultative sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent ability to establish priorities and time management.
- Able to work under pressure and meet sales quotas deadlines.
- Able to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment.