Our Client, a leader in the Distribution and Manufacturing Industry is hiring an Accounts Payable Clerk. This position will be responsible for managing daily accounting tasks and contributing in the efficient operation of the Company.
- Receive, process and verify invoices
- Maintain a record of purchase orders
- Process payments and check management
- Direct relation with vendors
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Data entry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- 1-3 years of experience in accounts payable or general accounting
- Knowledge on accounting principles
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proficient in oral and written communication (English and Spanish)
Compensation: $20K - $22K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience and fringe benefits.