Published: June 8, 2021
- Listen to clients (existing and potential) to identify opportunities to grow and enhance the business and our services.
- Ensure retention and growth of existing accounts through excellent post-campaign account management and education around our services and capabilities.
- Identify and build relationships with key prospects such as brand executives, managers and advertisers through cold calling, email outreach, in-person presentations, networking and referrals, etc.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations that educate prospective clients on company’s value proposition, roadmap, and partnership opportunities.
- Unlock challenging, high-potential verticals, using a combination of innovative tactics to capture spend from traditional advertising players and other potential competitors.
- Manage a team of Business Development Executives.
- Work closely with other functional teams to ensure client partnerships are successfully executed from start to finish.
- 10+ years of business development experience; CPG industry highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Availability to work in San Juan with mobility in the entire Island.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- A relentless drive to ensure that you, the company and our clients succeed
- Ability to think and act like an entrepreneur, with a demonstration of the ability to use creative thinking to deliver value to your stakeholders