Our client, a leader in the Distribution Industry is hiring an Accounting Supervisor. This position will be responsible of supervising, monitoring and maintaining all the accounting matters of the Department; supporting the Finance Team. This position reports directly to the CFO.
- Provide recommendations to assure continuous improvement in the accounting processes
- Assure financial compliance
- Accounts analysis and reconciliations
- Reporting to the Management Team to help in the decision making
- Organize and assist auditing processes
- Prepare tax returns
- Supervise personnel in the Accounting Department such as: Account Payable Officer, Billing Officer, Payroll Officer and Accounting Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related fields
- 5+ years of previous experience in a similar role
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics [GP])
- Knowledge of the full accounting cycle
- Knowledge of cost accounting
- Previous experience in a supervisory role is a must\
Compensation: $45K - $50K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.