Our client, a leader in the financial industry is hiring an accounting position to report to Headquarters and local and federal regulators. This position is the liaison between Headquarters and will ensure that monthly critical reports are submitted to regulators.
- Maintain proper accounts in an accurate and correct manner.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
- Ensure proper reconciliations of bank accounts and take necessary adjustments as needed.
- Prepare monthly reports to government offices and directors.
- Assist in internal and external audits and tax procedures to ensure compliance with regulators.
- Works as an advisor and assist the CFO in making decisions that support the Organization.
- Responsible for the general ledger.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- 3 plus years of relevant accounting experience
- Previous experience in the financial industry preferred.
- Proficiency in MS office application and MS Excel.
- Fully bilingual
Compensation: Commensurate to candidate experience.