Our client, a leader in the manufacturing industry is hiring an Accountant who will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
This position is responsible for bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, accounts analysis and accounts payable and receivables.
- Prepare the journal entries
- Manage intercompany transactions
- Prepare the tax returns
- In charge of the accounts payables and receivables
- Perform the billing responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2 – 5 yrs. of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Compensation: $24K - $30K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience and excellent fringe benefits