Our Client, a leading Telecommunications Company seeks to hire a Senior Digital Director who will act as the digital leader for the operating company, partnering with the other key members of the senior leadership team to drive digital transformation for the market. The responsibilities will include, contributing to the digital transformation plan as a key part of the digital leadership team, understanding key business and market priorities and determining the local market digital needs and plans across marketing, sales, care and operations, develop prioritization of digital and analytics needs, and working with the central team to establish the capabilities and drive adoption in the market.
The client is open to relocate the ideal candidate.
Preferred education/ qualifications:
- Graduate level (Bachelors or higher) degree in Business or marketing or related field, with significant experience in driving growth and CVM and in digital transformation. MBA preferred
Specific Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 15 years previous relevant leadership experience gained within a Multinational Consulting company, and telecom experience within a large commercial environment
- Deep knowledge and understanding of various customer facing functions including marketing, sales, pricing, propositions, care, and operations.
- Deep knowledge of digital capabilities and approaches to drive transformation across the areas mentioned
- Broad based knowledge of e-commerce tool sets and practices including SEO, SEM, campaign management, targeting and re-targeting, social marketing, e-care, analytics driven operations optimization etc.,
- Extensive proven experience of project management techniques including planning, resource allocation, prioritization and escalation within an international telecom environment.
- Deep understanding of KPIs across the business and the ability to assess metrics and devise plans to optimize the metrics using digital capabilities and analytics
- Ability to continuously innovate and optimize digital capabilities across all aspects of operations
- Deep knowledge of customer journey mapping and journey analytics
- Knowledge of journey analytics and orchestration tools
- Understanding of / ability to quickly learn business functions and value and the use of advanced analytics in the various functions (marketing, sales, care, operations) to drive effectiveness and efficiency
- Experience and ability to work in a matrixed environment, and ability to drive change through influence
- Strong record of people management in a technical and commercial environment, including communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationships across all functions
- As part of the digital leadership team, drive the definition of the digital transformation strategy and the digital capabilities
- Contribute to the development of reimagined customer journeys
- Assess the digital capabilities in the operating company
- Develop the plan for the digital capabilities in the local market
- Identify the value, market priorities and prioritize the digital journeys and capabilities
- Be the digital evangelist in the local market to socialize and promote the digital capabilities
- Be the thought leader to drive continuous innovation of processes and policies leveraging state of the art digital and analytics concepts
- Develop the budget (capex, opex) for digital transformation for the Company digital and analytics plans
- Working with the Company digital leaders, manage the execution of the plans and track progress and value
- Lead innovation in digital transformation of growth