Our client, a leader in the Financial Industry is hiring a Pension Plan Financial Manager. This position will be responsible for participation in the development process, presentation and monitoring of the budget and implementation process.
- Experience in pensions, retirement benefits or other customer-centered financial services with a key emphasis on investments
- Review and evaluate financial risk, financial reporting, and accounting transactions processes
- Review and evaluate financial business processes and financial statements
- Assist in the implementation of process improvement initiatives
- Perform high-level and complex county-wide projections of expenditures and revenues
- Create and produce complex special analytical reports
- Review and produce financial data providing research and data analysis to present
- Provide and present an analysis of budget-related data to senior management
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economy or equivalent
- Working knowledge of institutional investment and actuarial concepts
- Experience in pension/retirement benefits
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- CPA/ CGFM/ CDFM/ CFA certification a plus
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
Compensation: Commensurate to candidate experience, includes base salary and excellent package of fringe benefits.