Published: February 25, 2021
- Prepares, analyzes and presents daily, weekly and monthly reports of the sales results of the products we represent, as well as the competing brands.
- Responsible for the sales and inventory reports, market and price statistics (VIVA, Bubble Chart and PVC, among others)
- Search and analysis of information in order to quantitatively demonstrate opportunities for improvement aligned to the strategic plan of the Division, proposing concrete action plans.
- Responsible for monitoring the order calendar with the manufacturer.
- Responsible for monitoring and anticipating the stages of the product life cycle so that management can work proactively to anticipate situations.
- Liaison between the Director, the Marketing Manager and the Manufacturer.
- Custodian of the monthly inventory report in coordination with the Director.
- Responsible for updating the specifications section of the brand's local website.
- Responsible for the brand and product induction process to new employees from all Infiniti departments, as well as product training for sales and Company employees to reinforce brand awareness.
- Custodian of the daily update of the brand advertising report and its competitors.
- Support in promotional events (assembly and disassembly) outside the dealership and product training for personnel who have contact with prospects.
- Active participation in the trainings offered by the Manufacturer and the Distributor.
- Compliance with the professional development plan established as a result of the performance evaluation or recommended by your supervisor. Service of Excellence (Internal & External)
- Support to the requests made by the manufacturer
- Support to the Supervisor - CRM and Marketing Manager in the procedures related to quality standards, retention and obtaining clients. Teamwork
- Supports the Sales Department with product trainings and corporate sales proposals, as required
- Participates in activities related to the promotion and sale of the products.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration preferably with higher education in marketing from a certified institution.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in brand management, product management, market research, price analysis, statistics, market analysis (positioning, segmentation, participation, market coverage, sales mix, etc.) Market research and product life cycle management
- Specialized knowledge in: Statistical Analysis, Market Research, Didactic ability to carry out trainings.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Advanced Level) Excel, Word, Power Point. Using the pricing tool: ViVa analysis, Price Ladder Value Table, PVC, Bubble Chart and GPR.
- Bilingual - English and Spanish / Spoken and Written