Our Client, a leader in the Retail Industry is hiring an IT Manager. This position will be reporting directly to the Information Technology Director. This position serves as a facilitator and infrastructure support role to improve the effective use of technology.
- Supports the Administration of IT budget, staff and infrastructure for facilities
- Make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure
- Ensure support to all employees for hadware, software, telecommunications networking and security
- Management of the IT hardware and applications portfolio
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business or related fields
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience in: IT Systems Life Cycle, Data Center and Telecommunication Infrastructure, Windows, Linux, Unix, SQL, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, Electronic Data Interchange Systems, among others
- Experience in configuring, implementing and migrating systems nice to have
- Previous experience in the industry is NOT required
Compensation: $55K - $65K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus bonus and excellent fringe benefits.