Our client, a well-established Law Firm with practice in the Federal and Local State Court forum is hiring a Trial Litigation Attorney. This position will be responsible for represent corporate clients in complex commercial and civil cases in local and federal courts.
- Conducting discovery in cases and lead the client representation at trial
- Must be willing to work independently and as part of a team
- Handling all types of discovery, court hearings and trials
- Bachelor from an accredited university
- Juris Doctor from an accredited university
- Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- License to practice law in the United States District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
- Fully bilingual (English/Spanish)
Compensation: Commensurate to candidate experience, includes base salary, performance bonus and excellent package of fringe benefits.
Careers Inc. job postings are legally privileged and may not be copied, reproduced, displayed, modified, transmitted, used for misrepresentation, and/or distributed through any website, social media, network, database, platform, or related. Failure to comply will result in legal action.