Our Client, a Multinational Company in the service industry is hiring a Tax Director. This role is responsible for the supervision of the tax compliance functions in multiple jurisdictions. Tax Planning and initiatives to optimize business results is among the responsibilities.
- Supervision of staff
- Tax filings
- Manage International tax models
- Manage different jurisdictions tax calendars and compliance.
- Manage transfer pricing and inter company documentation/transactions
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
- CPA license preferred
- 10 plus years of experience in taxes.
- Previous experience in Accounting Firm and/or international tax accounting experience
- Supervisory experience
- English Proficiency
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Compensation: Commensurate to candidate experience, Includes Base salary, performance bonus, stocks, and competitive package of fringe benefits
RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE