Published: October 26, 2021
- Evaluate and plan routes to minimize costs.
- Coordinate all container movements for exports and imports.
- Create the trips and shipments for suppliers, customers, and branches.
- Manage driver daily work assignments and resource availability to supply our product to customers and other branches.
- Prepare all required driver documentation for daily dispatch in accordance with the company, regulatory, and customers’ requirements to ensure drivers to meet with demand and safety procedures.
- Manage driver’s hours of service in accordance with company policies and Federal & State Regulations.
- Daily oversight and analysis of previous days completed trips ensuring driver compliance with routing and customer supply levels meet demands.
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish).
- Knowledge in DOT, OSHA and Hazmat regulations.
- Familiar with SAP PM related maintenance programs.