Our client, a leader in the service industry with operations in Puerto Rico and Latin America is hiring an IT Manager to join their team and help in the improvement of the systems. This position will help define the IT Infrastructure strategies, architecture and processes, among other major responsibilities.
This position is responsible to manage call centers infrastructure in Puerto Rico and Latin America across various technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information System or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience working in IT operations
- Previous experience in call centers
- Previous experience working with computer systems, security, network, system administration, database, storage systems and phone systems
- Proficiency in oral and written communication (English & Spanish)
- Excellent Project Management is required
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.