Published: January 14, 2023
Our Client, a leader in the Distribution Industry is hiring an IT Director. This position will be responsible for the IT direction and road business map with alignment to their goals and objectives.
- Work across the organization to coordinate strategic business implementation maintaining business and technology alignment
- Provide a consistent method to align and directly link business objectives and drivers to the features that are required in our operating model, business processes, and technology solutions
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of business requirements of the strategic businesses and ensure that the shared platforms provide the best solutions to meet those requirements
- Implement KPIs, reporting, and other feedback mechanisms to ensure high-quality and meaningful service, with visibility both to the IT department and to the strategic teams
- Ensure all spending adheres to approved budgets, or is appropriately funded by a strategic business unit
- Improve ability to leverage people, process, technology, and information solutions for the same capability across the organization
- BS Information Systems / Industrial Engineering or associated field
- 10+ years of experience in IT / PM operations / Project Management
- Previous director level management preferred
- Previous experience with ERP’s Implementation (oracle, IE)
- Proven experience taking strategy to actionable plans and delivering results
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate’s experience plus excellent fringe benefits.