Published: July 8, 2021
- Responsible to support or develop improvements to processes or test methods by applying problem solving, developing specifications, and bringing new technologies.
- Provide leadership during Product Development phases to influence Design Requirements flow down thru Manufacturing.
- Understand and interpretate design specifications to assure performance testing adequacy and apply failure analysis approach to resolve complex issues.
- Provide suggestion to promote a continuous improvement to current processes or testing. Innovative mindset and willing to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Knowledgeable on the process to write and execute validation protocols and reports:
- Equipment IQ
- Computer System Validations
- Test Method Validation
- Process Development
- Process OQ/PQ
- Proficient on Statistical Tools and Techniques
- Lean Sigma Green Belt Certified is desired.