Published: June 26, 2021
- Directing all daily electrical CAD and Designer activities.
- Developing electrical construction specifications.
- Selecting electrical devices for power, lighting, and special systems.
- Developing single line diagrams.
- Depicting electrical power systems.
- Performing electrical calculations for power and lightning systems.
- Developing electrical power concepts for new or renovated high tech facilities.
- Writing narratives related user requirements specifications and sequences of operation that describe the electrical and special systems.
- Reviewing submittals, providing electrical design support, and making field visits to verify construction of electrical scope is proceeding per the design intention.
- Creating electrical and special systems design drawings from concept through detailed design.
- Providing feedback towards the electrical requirements of complex process and mechanical equipment.
- Ensuring all electrical and special systems designs while working with other disciplines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field of study.
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Have 10+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering and/or Design.
- Be a Licensed Professional Engineer.
- Previous experience in developing and implementing electrical and special systems design strategies in high technology facilities.
- Has previously lead projects and directed electrical designs.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Experienced with National Electric Code (NEC) and other industry standards.