Our Client, a leader in the Manufacturing and Distribution Industry is hiring a Financial Cost Analyst. This position will be responsible for investigating and analyzing the financial information; providing financial reports to help the Management Team in the decision making.
- Reporting of manufacturer cost variances
- Cost analysis and management to improve efficiency
- Oversee operational budget and create projections
- Analyze the Capital Investment (ROI) and report the benefits
- Determine the cost benefit and methods to improve the processes
- Assist in the budgeting process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and/or Accounting
- 3+ years of relevant experience in operations and costs analysis in the manufacturing industry
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
Compensation: $60K - $70K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.