Our Client, a leader in the Insurance Industry is hiring a Financial Planning Director. This position will be responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic initiatives.
- Provide management with relevant analysis and information to support the business decisions
- Manage the annual budgeting process, collaborating with the business owners
- Establish economic objectives for the Company
- Outline Company financial position and performance
- Participate in Executive meetings, prepare presentations and make recommendations of budgets
- Financial modeling for short term forecast and long-term strategy models
- Support evaluation of new projects and investment opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- CPA, MBA & CFA preferred
- Supervisory experience
- Advance financial modeling skills
- Advance Excel and Power Point
- Strong experience in financial reports, analysis, budgets, forecast
Compensation: $120K - $135K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus performance bonus, stock options and excellent fringe benefits.