Our client, a Multinational with operations in Puerto Rico is hiring an In-House Legal Counsel to join their legal team. This position reports directly to the General Counsel. This position provides supports in legal matters of the Corporation including Company financing and corporate governance.
- Legal counseling of local regulations
- Manage contractual relations with business partners and suppliers
- Government relations
- Draft and analyze contracts to ensure compliance with Company’s policies and standards
- Risk mitigation
- Oversee the development and administration of complex agreements and contracts
- Assistant Secretary of the Board
- Juris Doctor
- 3+ years of experience in Corporate Law
- Finance acumen
- Full proficiency in English language
Compensation: $65K - $80K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus performance bonus and excellent fringe benefits.