Published: March 9, 2021
- Drive efficient implementation of overall HR processes and policies in the organization.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal standards and reduce risks related to daily management of employees.
- Anticipate change and adapt daily processes to changing conditions
- Manage the manufacturing workforce in all HR and business matters; aligning staff to business objectives, communicating role expectations, and enhancing staff performance.
- Manage all employee relations matters, identifying and navigating legal and compliance matters.
- Drive and support employee development initiatives.
- Be a driver in the recruiting processes in the business in coordination with headquarters.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7-10 years of experience in HR
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, both written and spoken, strongly preferred
- Strong organization, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, and manage tasks to completion on time
- Strong/Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office suite, Excel, Word & Outlook
- HRIS: Experience with ADP and Oracle HRIS a plus.