Our Client, a leader in the Health Care Industry is hiring a Senior Collections Analyst. This position will be responsible for the collection process of the Health Insurance segment.
- Organize, analyze and resolve billing issues that impact the cash collection process
- Responsible to take the correct course of action in order to meet the goals and standards of the Company
- Collect and analyze data to minimize the inquiries and disputes
- Negotiate solutions
- Establish strong work relationship with Clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of experience working in the Health Care Industry or Medical Insurance Business (i.e.: billing, collections or financial roles)
- Knowledge in billing, collections, contracts and dispute resolution is a must
- Strong communication skills in English and Spanish (oral and written)
Compensation: $60K - $70K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience, performance bonus and excellent fringe benefits.