Our client, a leader in the Investment Industry is hiring an Accounting Associate. This position will be responsible for assisting with General Ledger, Accounts payable process, compiling, and reviewing financial information, preparing financial paperwork, and maintaining records.
- Journal entries, bank reconciliation, processing payments.
- Review and record invoices from vendors
- Prepare the monthly invoicing process
- Prepare bank requests and wire information
- Preparation of quarterly financial reports, bank reconciliations and other accounting functions
- Review and process expense reports from employees
- Assist with annual audits and tax return preparation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2 to 4 years of experience with the Complete Accounting Cycle
- Full Proficiency in English (Verbal & Written )
- Strong technical skills, particularly Excel and QuickBooks
Commensurate with candidate’s experience plus excellent fringe benefits.