Our Client, a leader in Manufacturing that serves the Food and Pharmaceutical Industries is hiring their Comptroller. This position will be responsible to maximize return on financial assets and future business projects. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
- Effective supervision of the Financial Department
- Establishment of financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems
- Advise Top Management on the ROI for future business projects
- Cash Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 10+ years of progressive and relevant experience
- Supervisory experience
- Previous manufacturing experience
Compensation: $85K - $120K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience, performance bonus and excellent fringe benefits.