Published: January 31, 2023
We are currently searching for Project Specialist – Project Manager with previous experience within the Medical (Hospitals) and or Pharmaceutical Industry to oversee a complex construction project under the leadership of a solid Full-Service Engineering & Construction firm with over 35 years of solid establishment in Puerto Rico.
- Supervises the daily construction operation and all the roles and responsibilities listed for the Project Management Service.
- Supervises all daily activities related to training, communications, scheduling, deliverables, staffing designation and evaluation, risk assessment and project management.
- Ensures, reviews and ensures compliance with all FEMA and CDBG-DR regulatory and statutory requirements in coordination with the Regulatory Compliance Officer in the development and implementation of the projects.
- Documents meetings, conference calls or any group activities related to the project management tasks, including coordination with all parties involved and required.
- Supervises any deliverables required in a timely manner.
- Oversees logistics management, ensuring that procedures are in place to align with the project’s goals and objectives.
- Oversees standards of performance, safety policies, and procedures, FEMA and CDBG-DR compliance and adjust internal policies as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or architecture.
- Minimum ten or more (10+) years of experience, with at least five (5+) in a management or supervisory role.
- Experience in Medical of Pharmaceutical Facilities construction.
- Experience working with federal construction programs is a must.