Our Client, a Financial Institution is hiring a Senior IT Position. This position will be responsible for the system management, technical support and the optimal maintenance of every system and platform.
- Plan, analyze and evaluate the Company’s needs to provide accurate recommendations
- Make sure that all the systems and platforms are working according the standards
- Responsible for the systems troubleshooting
- Monitor, inform and provide accurate solutions to minimize the risk of the transactions
- Relation with vendors, purchase equipment and negotiate the best deals for the Company
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Information Systems or related fields
- Certifications are nice to have (e.g., CompTIA, Microsoft, CISCO, among others)
- Knowledge in: Visual Basic, PL/SQL, HTML, Java, Oracle, Windows, Active Directory, TCP/IP protocols, SQL, Azure, Office 365, Linux, among others
- Data Center management and virtualization are nice to have
- Proficient in English and Spanish (oral and written)
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.