Our Client, a Multinational in the technology industry is hiring their Corporate Comptroller reporting directly to the CFO. This position has Regional Responsibilities and is based in Puerto Rico.
This position is responsible for the Accounting and Administration of Regulatory and Financial Reporting.
- Provide financial analysis reports on a timely and accurate way
- Over see the preparation, consolidation and reporting of financial statements for all regions
- Provide strategic financial input to support the decision-making process
- Monitoring required regulatory filing
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- CPA / MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in the area of finance, treasury, financial analysis and planning
- Experience in budget preparation
- Ability to prepare assessments related to new Business venture.
- Provide strategic financial input to support the business decision process.
- Previous experience in Public Companies preferred.
Compensation: $200K+ Compensation Package. Commensurate with candidate experience.