Our Client, a leader in the Banking Industry is hiring an OFAC Officer. This position will report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer.
This position will be responsible for helping in the coordination and monitoring of daily compliance; helping the Compliance Officer to manage BSA/AML tasks and making sure the Company is in compliance with the regulatory measures.
- Coordinate daily OFAC matters and compliance
- Lead investigations and due-diligence reviews
- Update the OFAC information in the system
- Be a liason between the Compliance Department and external representatives
- Supervise the wire transfer equipment to identify infractions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related fields
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role or position
- Anti-Money Laundering Certification (CAMS) is desirable
- Previous supervisory experience
- Proficient in computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office, databases)
- Fully bilingual
Compensation: $58K - $65K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.