Published: April 4, 2018
- Our team is currently looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service.
- Will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals.
- Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers.
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes.
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness.
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs.
- Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks.
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles.
- Applicant would be required to submit a drug screen and background check.