Published: September 27, 2018
- Lead, develop and motivate a talented engineering team responsible for the development of company’s SATCOM products.
- Leverage your technical experience and skills to guide your team in the investigation and solution of challenging technical problems.
- Use your leadership abilities to motivate and energize teams that are designing new or modifying existing products, parts, or processes while using advanced standards, methodologies, and tools. By collaborating with customers and broader engineering teams, you will balance team workload and drive exceptional team performance with high impact for the business.
- Influence & challenge engineering teams to effectively solve complex engineering problems
- Accelerate innovation and growth while leading a team of talented engineers
- Partner with customers and broader engineering teams to ensure the resources and skills needed to drive business growth.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 8 years’ experience electronic manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated leadership experience in managing a team of engineering professionals
- Proven track of leading teams to successful project delivery
- Track record of improving team performance and work practice through team coaching
- Competence to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Experience in supporting design problem solving to resolve delivery impacts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness, even in the face of complexity
- Solid knowledge of specific product and process technologies or broad knowledge of multiple product and process technologies
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Six Sigma experience preferred
- Some Travel Required