Published: August 4, 2017
Our Client, a leader in the Manufacturing Industry is looking for their Tax Manager.
- Prepare the tax provision, analysis of tax accounts and reserves, and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Responsible for researching highly complex tax issues.
- Experience interpreting and applying the tax law, regulations, and cases to specific transactions and factual situations.
- Provide support relating to tax audits, including providing information, extensive research, and strategy as it relates to specific issues and positions in the tax returns.
- B.A./B.S. in Accounting/Finance required. CPA and/or MST a plus, but not required
- 8 Years related experience beyond the degree or Masters plus related experience. Public Accounting or Fortune 500 Corporate Tax experience preferred.
- Fully bilingual