Our Client, a leader in the Manufacturing Industry is looking for their Tax Manager.
- Responsible for completion of federal, international and state income tax returns including all related analysis and support
- Ensures the timely and accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data including the coordination, preparation and distribution of periodic (i.e. monthly, quarterly, yearly) management reports and government.
- Provide support relating to tax audits, including providing information, extensive research, and strategy as it relates to specific issues and positions in the tax returns.
- B.A./B.S. in Accounting/Finance required. CPA is a plus, but not required
- 5+ Years related experience beyond the degree or Masters plus related experience. Public Accounting or Fortune 500 Corporate Tax experience preferred.
- Fully bilingual
COMPENSATION: $95-110K Commensurate with experience plus excellent fringe benefits