Conducts strategic supply chain analysis to foster a continuous improvement environment. Identifies and recommends opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness, and capabilities of the supply chain. Develops and implements models, strategies and/or processes to optimize the supply chain function.
• Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
• Manages the development and implementation process of supply chain process and services involving departmental or cross-functional.
• Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
• Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
• Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
• Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
• Provides adequate disposition to non-conforming product/ material.
• Ensures compliance with audit findings on a timely manner.
• Support s and implements special projects
• May assists qualification and validation activities for components, product or technology transfers.
• May realizes capacity improvement initiatives with the industrial engineering team.
• Performs other position related duties as assigned.
- Educational: Business Administration, Engineering or related field
• Experience: Principal Level: 10+ Years with Bachelors or 7+ Years with Masters
• Exposure to supply chain, quality assurance, regulatory compliance, planning, inventory control and manufacturing environment
• Interpersonal Relations
• Quality and Results Oriented
• Computer Literate
• Fluency speaking and writing in English and Spanish
• Experience in medical device, pharmaceutical, or electronic industry
• Working knowledge of APS (Advanced Planning Systems) or MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems)
• Experience with supplier alliances, partnership agreements, supply chain management contracts and negotiating pricing & complex agreement.
• APICS, CPIM or CIRM certification
• ASQC related certification