Published: April 25, 2018
- Work under general supervision to perform Supply Chain activities for assigned product portfolio to optimize inventory, minimize cost, and set and achieve customer service goals. This includes: supply planning, master planning, capacity planning, execution oversight, and monitoring and reporting of
- Provide supply input for SIOP process for a given business segment in order to align global demand and financial requirements with manufacturing capabilities.
- Produce supply plans for manufacturing including global master plans.
- Contribute supply related components to SIOP including capacity plans, MPS, and inventory schedules.
- Upon completion of the design process, perform all manufacturing planning aspects to support new product launches
- Complete complex spreadsheet analysis during issue resolution or scenario
- Query databases for information required for decision-making.
- Provide oversight of manufacturing, inventory deployment and communicate outwardly to selling Divisions.
- Prepare Executive Level presentations as required to describe current supply plans and
- Conduct analysis for inventory allocation where worldwide service is
- Monitor capacity loading on assigned production lines and forecast.
- Contribute supply plans for product phase-out such that obsolete raw inventory is
- Provide input to the Business Planning process annually and provide quarterly
- Perform basic financial analyses for manufacturing
- Ensure personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Logistics, or Operations required with 2 - 6 years of related experience; or MBA/MS in relevant discipline and 1 - 4 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working within ERP/MRP systems required
- Must have basic experience in forecasting techniques, inventory management, and capacity planning.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Some experience with Advanced Planning Systems (Demantra, ASCP, PDP, and Manugistics)
- Ability to use PCs and associated software