Our client, a multinational company from the Consumer Industry is seeking a financially driven, strategic, Trade Marketing professional to join their Caribbean & LATAM operations based in P.R. This individual will help drive increased trade investment productivity across their portfolio by ensuring smarter trade spending decisions to unlock category value and profit pool growth.
- Lead development of trade promotional strategy for profitable growth.
- Ensures regular monitoring and assessment of trade promotional performance versus established metrics.
- Partners closely with the Sales, Trade Marketing, Marketing, and Finance teams.
- Lead the creation of trade promotional investment budgets.
- Lead the execution, planning, and management of agreed trade promotional strategy for the brand.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA highly preferred.
- Past experience with P&L responsibility.
- At least 5 years’ experience in commercial management.
- Demonstrated understanding of the strategic impact of trade promotional strategy decisions.
- Direct experience in monitoring and analyzing trade promotions using ROI measures.