Published: March 19, 2019
- Build and lead global cross-functional engineering, and technology organization in providing end-to-end, value-added system security engineering for military, connected IoT and aviation products.
- Champion and deliver advanced hardware and software product technology solutions for connected systems.
- Create and oversee the ACCS annual strategic planning activities, the portfolio forecast, staffing plan, capital facilities and discretionary plan.
- Showcase and present ACCS performance, growth and breakthrough technology initiatives to leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, System Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineer, Information Assurance, or Cybersecurity
- 10+ years system security engineering, cyber security experience, or information assurance
- 5+ years prior management experience in system, software, security, or general engineering
- The ability to travel 25% of the time (potential for international travel)
- Must be a US citizen to obtain a DOD security clearance.
- Experience in leading multi-site, multi-functional, and matrixed teams.
- Acumen for growing a new team and proficient in managing diverse business priorities including classified programs
- Knowledge of the security standards in aviation and military domains (e.g., DO-326A, DO-356A, NIST SP 800-53, 800-160, 800-171, CNSSI 11253, DoDI 8500.2)
- Background in cryptography and cryptographic analysis (e.g. Lightweight cryptography, FIPS 140 140-2 Suite B AES, Physics-Based encryption, et al.)
- Experience in leading cyber security teams
- Security certifications (e.g., CISSP, ISSAP, ISSEP, CSLP, GPEN, Security+)
- Experience in leading system security engineering in development of military, aviation, or related business sectors.
- Strong system security engineering skills in development of military solutions (particularly having worked for defense contractor companies).
- Excellent communication skills including proposal development, and ability to directly interface with technical customers
- Experience in distributed, diverse, and global teaming and collaboration