Published: October 26, 2018
- You will be a change agent, key leader and the primary interface with Enterprises and PACs for continuous improvement of Flawless Launch requirements and scope of deployment.
- As an individual contributor, you will use interpersonal and program management skills, and be responsible for managing the management operating system (MOS) and escalations through Product SBUs, ultimately driving superior performance on key metrics (OTL, RTY, UPC and PPM).
- You will develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal customers, stakeholders, and influencers. Preferred location is within a US time zone.
- Drive results to achieve On Time Launch (OTL), Rolled Throughput Yield (RTY), Customer Escapes Parts-Per-Million (PPM), and Unit Product Cost (UPC)
- Participate as a core member of the NPD Business Integration Team and drive continuous improvement/best practices into the producibility processes and operating systems
- Ensure Flawless Launch activities are communicated effectively across the organization
- Provide leadership and oversight for medium complexity projects where much of the work is performed by various functional engineers and technical experts located at multiple locations
- Interface, coordinate and negotiate with Program Managers, Cost Account Managers, other Product Engineers, and internal customers to ensure that engineering and the business are tied out for the producibility scope and requirements of the program
- Enforcing scope of deployment for Flawless Launch, following the formal disposition and review process deployed
- This will involve reconciling program data against the standard scope criteria, attending CCBs or requirement and scope changes, and integrating changes into the Flawless Launch MOS
- Develop, track and analysis critical Flawless Launch parameters to improve product development processes and quality, and identify opportunities to creatively leverage current designs to accelerate development schedules and reduce project risk
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Aerospace or Business Administration
- Significant program management experience with a track record of delivering successful results
- Strong management operating system that facilitates communication
- Significant years of Program/Project Management experience
- Understand of business objectives and more importantly the value of Flawless Launch to our customers
- Work with functional leaders to organize, prioritize resources and implement project objectives
- Persuade and influence others to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches
- Business acumen knowledge of current and emerging practices, methods, and information relating to discipline and application within the industry
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Six Sigma
- Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
- Some travel required