Published: November 30, 2018
- The position will support an Integrated Delivery and Product Support (IPDS) Team responsible for developing and delivering a variety of Mechanical Systems produced for D&S platforms. Products consist primarily of pneumatic, electromechanical, and hydraulic actuation systems for thrust vector control, flap actuation, space station, docking mechanism, and marine programs.
- Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers
- Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
- Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for company products and processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Engineering experience with Mechanical Components
- Create specific action plans
- Enhance customer relationships
- Understand technology
- Some experience in engineering
- Experience in assembly fabrication
- Project management skills
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Demonstrated Earned Value Management skills
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
- Some travel required