Published: September 20, 2018
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and make decisions
- Ability to perform under highly demanding multitasking environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical, electrical and/or industrial engineering from an accredited institution. Master's degree in engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience in tooling design and fabrication in a manufacturing environment.
- 5 + years of experience in progressive dies, carbide tooling and Wire EDM
- Proficient in 3-D Design Software Preferable Solid Works
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Strong ethics, values and ability to influence and impact others.
- Strong decision-making skills