Published: November 10, 2017
- Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team.
- Collaborate to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- You will participate in all phases of product development and will be a coach and mentor to less experienced engineers.
- Master’s degree and extensive experience in Additive Manufacturing
- PHD and some experience in Additive Manufacturing
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in coordinating and overseeing successful project
- Demonstrated mastery of Integrated Computational Materials Science & Engineering tools (e.g., SYSWELD, ThermoCalc, JMatPro, ProCast, DEFORM, etc.) and awareness of their use in manufacturing process design.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be a US Citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.